Description of this bansko Property for sale
Well laid out, spacious 2 bedroom apartment for sale in Mountain Dream Bansko
We are very pleased to market this 2 bedroom apartment for sale in Mountain Dream Bansko.
Fantastic, spacious apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fireplace and 3 balconies.
Mountain Dream is a popular development situated in a quiet residential area in the foothills of the Pirin National Park.
It is very close to the popular traditional Bulgarian ‘Moktikita’ Restaurant and is a short downhill walk to the Gondola and Apres Ski Area of Bansko.
During the winter season (weather permitting) you can even cut across to the Ski Road (a short walk) and ski down to the Gondola Station to start your day’s skiing.
Main features of this lovely 2 bedroom apartment for sale in Mountain Dream Bansko:
- On the 1st Floor (second level)
- Large Hallway
- Separate WC with toilet and hand basin
- Large bedroom with double bed, chest of drawers and wardrobe
- Large second bedroom also with double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Fully fitted and tiled bathroom with shower unit
- Lovely bright spacious lounge area with working fireplace, open plan kitchen and dining table and chairs
- It is a corner apartment so all rooms except the bathrooms have windows keeping it nice and bright
- The apartment has laminate floors in the rooms and tiled floors in the hall, bathrooms and kitchen area
- Sold furnished and ready to use for memorable holidays
- Every room is a good size and the apartment is well distributed
- The apartment is 98m2
- It has 3 balconies to enjoy the open views to the East and North
Mountain Dream is a popular complex which is well looked after and with reasonable maintenance fees.
Owners of apartments can use the spa facilities at Park Hotel Panorama as part of their maintenance fees.
The details we provide for this 2 bedroom apartment for sale in Mountain Dream are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or to commit expenditure. Any interested party should satisfy themselves or consult their own professionals before committing to any expenditure or other legal commitments.