Description of this bansko Property for sale
*SOLD* Fantastic 1 bedroom apartment for sale in Lucky Bansko Aparthotel, Bansko
Looking for quality, luxury and style? Then you will find them all with this beautiful 1 bedroom apartment for sale in Lucky Bansko ApartHotel, Bansko.
Lucky Bansko is situated in a quiet area at the entrance of Bansko and is a quality 5 Star development.
The building and the apartment are very well maintained and stylishly finished. Lucky Bansko is open all year round and has offers good rental potential.
Lucky Bansko ApartHotel offers owners and guests use of a wide range of facilities including:
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor pool
- Spa Centre
- Spa Treatments
- Lobby Bar
- Shuttle bus to the Gondola Station
- Kids room
- Conference room
- Escape Rooms
- Ayurveda Clinic
This amazing 1 bedroom apartment provides everything you would want for a memorable, indulgent holiday.
Located on the 1st floor (second level) of the building this apartment offers:
- 61.10m2 in total and 51.89m2 clean to the apartment
- Entrance hallway
- Tiled bathroom in neutral colours with toilet, basin, mirror, bath tub with shower fitting, hairdryer
- Elegantly designed bedroom with double bed, bedside tables, wardrobe, cupboard, dressing table with mirror and feature wall
- Modern, stylish open plan fitted kitchen with sink, under cupboard fridge, 2 ring hob, extractor fan and fully equipped with crockery, cutlery and kitchen utensils
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Lounge area with 2 comfortable 2 seater sofas (1 is sofa bed) and wall unit for TV and storage
- Wall art throughout the apartment
1 bedroom apartment for sale in Lucky Bansko ApartHotel, Bansko is a welcoming, warm luxurious apartment. The building is very popular and well used and so there is also residual heat to keep you cosy.
A beautiful apartment in a very stylish complex with great reviews. A fantastic rental opportunity in Bansko.
The details we provide for this 1 bed apartment for sale in Lucky Bansko ApartHotel, Bansko are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or to commit expenditure. Any interested party should satisfy themselves or consult their own professionals before committing to any expenditure or other legal commitments.