Description of this bansko Property for sale
Regulated land plot for sale in Bansko
- Great opportunity to acquire a regulated land plot for sale in Bansko
- The plot is 567 square metres and suitable for residential development
- The extremely convenient location and stunning views make it exceptional
- Permitted building density – 60%, height – up to 10m
- The land is east and south facing
- Connection points to the town’s electricity and water supply are directly in front of the boundary
- The plot is located on the eastern side of Bansko, on the newly built ring road. A cycle path and pavement are planned for this road
- This convenient location is in a residential district, five minutes by car from the gondola station, a five-minute walk from the park and a ten-minute walk from the town centre
- The land includes a small orchard comprising 17 low-stemmed pear and apple trees, planted 1.5 metres from the neighbouring plot, and 1.5 m from a possible future house
- The plot has year-round stunning views to the Pirin Mountains including Todorka and Vihren peaks as well as the forest towards Dobrinishte
- One of the boundary streets has an canal allowing free irrigation of any future garden
- The neighbouring plots have been developed as single-family residences with well-maintained gardens and outbuildings
- Any property built on the eastern side of this plot will not be overlooked and will enjoy uninterrupted, panoramic mountain views
- The northwestern part of the plot is ideal for outbuildings, e.g., garages, storage, etc.
- The land is cleared, levelled and fenced.
- The plot has all the necessary documentation, without encumbrances or rights of third parties.
- The land is owned by just one family, not by multiple heirs.