Description of this bansko Property for sale
Hotel for sale in Dolno Draglishte
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this hotel for sale in Dolno Draglishte.
This is large hotel which was built in 2007. It is in a slightly elevated position and enjoys truly amazing panoramic views directly to the slopes and the Pirin mountain range.
The hotel has been closed for a number of years and so needs some refurbishment and repairs. The reduced price reflects this.
This is a perfect base for walkers, bikers, hikers, horse riders, nature lovers etc. It is a very peaceful location on the edge of the small traditional village of Dolno Draglishte.
Dolno Draglishte is only 5-10mins drive to the mineral baths and restaurants of Banya and 10-15mins drive to fantastic ski and summer village of Bansko.
The hotel sits on a land plot of 1756m2 with plenty of parking area to the front.
The build area of the hotel is 217m2 and it has 3 floors plus a ground floor.
The layout is as follows:
- Ski storeroom
- Public toilets – 2 (male and female) with 2 sinks
- Storerooms which were originally designed for Sauna and Spa
- Large room to the front with its own front access and access to an internal staircase to the restaurant above
- Main entrance door leads to hallway with central staircase
- Pellet burner room which heats whole building
- Water is electric heating via hot water boilers
- Reception and office
- Restaurant (large enough for 60 covers) and bar
- Kitchen with separate washing area
- Laundry room
- Large south facing terrace with panoramic views
- 8 good sized guestrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- each guestroom has its own balcony either to front or back of the hotel
- each guestroom has 2 single beds and wardrobes
3rd (top) floor
- 2 fully independent apartments – each with their own kitchen, lounge, 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite), 2 bedrooms and terrace
- 1 of the apartments has a log burner
- There is an outdoor swimming pool to side of the hotel
- BBQ area to back
- Parking to the front
Heating for the whole building is central heating with a pellet burner. There is 3 phase electricity. Water is heated with hot water boilers.
This is a substantial property for the price and with a bit of investment will make a fantastic hotel.
The hotel has building permission and ACT 16.
The details we provide for this hotel for sale in Dolno Draglishte are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or to commit expenditure. Any interested party should satisfy themselves or consult their own professionals before committing to any expenditure or other legal commitments.