Description of this bansko Property for sale
1 bedroom apartment for sale in Cedar Lodge 4 Bansko
We are very pleased to offer this 1 bedroom apartment for sale in Cedar Lodge 4 Bansko. Apartments in this complex generally don’t stay on the market very long due to its fantastic location. See the details, photos and video below and get in touch to arrange a viewing.
- Very popular complex
- Fantastic Location – right beside the Gondola/Ski Lift
- Close to amenities – bars, restaurants, shops, ski hire, supermarket yet far enough for peace and quiet
- Well managed complex – this apartment block is actively run by an owners committee
- Fully furnished – ready for you to move in and enjoy
- Fully fitted bathroom – tiled floor to ceiling. With fitted shower unit.
- Laminate and tiled flooring throughout
- East facing balcony – with direct views to the Gondola Station and Pirin Mountains
- On the 2nd floor – with lift/elevator access
- Secure fob entry system to complex
- Perfect base for enjoying winter and summer holidays
- Good rental opportunity – apartments in this complex rent well due to the great location
- Great value for money
See our virtual tour below of this 1 bedroom apartment for sale in Cedar Lodge 4 Bansko
Bansko is a magical mix of old and new. The old town is over 200 years old, steeped in history yet a 15 minute walk through the town and you arrive at the Ski Lift/Gondola which was installed in 2004. The surrounding modern apartment complexes, spas, bars, restaurants offer a wide range of activites to suit your every need.
The beautiful national park of Pirin where the ski slopes are is a listed UNESCO World Heritage site.
Bansko is 160km from the Bulgarian Capital Sofia and transfers now only take around 2-2.5hours thanks to the recently open highway connecting the two. Alternative airport options are Plovdiv and Thessaloniki in Greece.
Bansko offers us fantastic weather throughout the year with hazy, hot summers; cold snowy winters (ideal for a ski resort) and colourful springs and autumns when the surrounding nature blooms and fades.
There is much to do in and around Bansko all the year round. We have the largest Ski Music Festival Horizon in Mar and the legendary Jazz Festival in August as well as other music events. Activities include skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, jeep safari, horseriding, natural thermal spas, white water rafting and many many more.
The cost of living is incredibly affordable with fantastic food locally grown and sold in the local
Bulgaria is also hidden gem when it comes to very good and reasonably priced wines and beers.