Fantastic 1 bedroom apartment for sale in St George Palace, Bansko
Looking for luxury, quality and style? Then you will find them all with this beautiful 1 bedroom apartment for sale in St George Palace, Bansko.
Nestled in the foothills of the Pirin Mountains, St George Palace is a superb 4 Star development.
It is well maintained, stylishly finished, is open all year round and has good rental potential.
St George Palace offers owners and guests use of a wide range of facilities including:
- Indoor Pool
- Spa Centre
- Lobby Bars
- Underground parking
- Off street parking
- Shuttle bus to the Gondola Station
- Kids room
- Ski locker
This lovely 1 bedroom apartment provides everything you would want for a memorable, relaxing holiday.
Located on the 1st level of the building it offers:
- 67.73m2 in total and 53.30m2 clean to the apartment
- Entrance hallway with storage and mirror
- Tiled bathroom with both a shower unit and a bath tub
- Bedroom with double bed, wardrobes, drawers, dressing table
- Modern, stylish fitted kitchen with full sized built-in fridge freezer and built-in washing machine.
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Lounge area with comfortable sofa and full wall unit for TV and storage
- Access to terrace which is ground level to the back although there are 2 levels beneath the apartment
This 1 bedroom apartment for sale in St George Palace, Bansko is a welcoming and warm apartment. It faces south and so receives the warmth of the sun for most of the day. The building is well used and so there is also residual heat to keep you cosy. The terrace has lovely views to the mountains.
A beautiful apartment in stylish and well equipped surroundings right in the amazing natural surroundings of the Pirin Mountain. Not to be missed.
See our virtual tour below of this 1 bedroom apartment for sale in St George Palace, Bansko
The details we provide for this 1 bedroom apartment for sale in St George Palace, Bansko are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or to commit expenditure. Any interested party should satisfy themselves or consult their own professionals before committing to any expenditure or other legal commitments.