Description of this bansko Property for sale
New Build Houses for Sale in Bansko
Modern New Build Houses for Sale in Bansko in a fantastic location with truly stunning panoramic views of the slopes and the Pirin Mountain range.
Fantastic opportunity to purchase one of these beautiful newly built houses in Bansko.
The 1st phase of this project is now on the market. Three well designed homes are at the finishing stage and are ready for sale. All that remains is fixtures, fittings and furniture and they will be complete.
These 3 townhouses are situated in a residential setting facing south and with amazing views. They are less than a 10 minute walk to the Gondola Station.
This is the first stage of a plan of 17 houses to be build in this lovely area.
The area for these houses will be gated to provide extra security within.
The houses are being built to very high specifications with the architect overseeing every stage.
Each plot of approximately 300m2 has a different footprint, depending on the position in the complex.
The houses have a build area of 90m2 with 2 levels so around 180m2 each. This leaves space for a parking area on each plot, a terrace area an small garden for easy management.
The price for each house includes the furniture:
- Bedroom furniture x 3 double bedrooms
- Kitchen – fitted kitchen with integrated Fridge/freezer, washing machine, Dishwasher, Electric oven, 4 Burner Hob and Extractor hood.
- Living area – one extendable wooden table with 6 wooden chairs, one corner Sofa and a TV wall unit.
Below are the External and Internal features of these New Build Houses for Sale in Bansko
The facade of the houses is finished with beautiful mix of wood, stone, metal and glass. The lines are clean and modern yet in keeping with the natural environment.
- Only high quality materials are used.
- Roofing – Special Timber supports and finishes; steel sheeting, cladding for insulation, strength and safety. Insulated and waterproofed to conserve heating and reduce noise.
- Windows and outside doors – high quality aluminium frames with double insulation, including micro opening facility.
- Balcony railings – are made of Metal to accompany the house design and to maintain low maintenance.
- Main entrance door – is equipped with a mortise lock and anti-thrust bolts for security.
- Inside doors – are made of solid wood with matte glass in the panel frame.
- Inside walls – decorations are made with plaster of lime solution, then plastered again with more fine white lime mix for a smooth finish.
- Underfloor Central Heating – the entire house is fitted with a Heat Pump System, covering the underfloor heating and hot water system including a 200 Lt boiler as a reserve for hot water.
- Electrical – There are electrical fittings prepared for the sound system in the living area, ready for connection to TV, WiFi, phones etc.
- Loft – Area at the top of the house fitted for storage, can be either beamed or gypsum finished. Your choice. There is also a fitted pull ladder on the hatch for easy access.
- Flooring and tiles – Parquet look ceramic flooring throughout all the bedrooms. The rest of the house is tiled in lighter colour parquet ceramic flooring, quality ceramics of European design. All outside flooring tiles are non slip granite tiles.
- Ample ski/baggage storage – space in a storage closet just off the front door to avoid excess clutter.
- Walls – A very important feature is that all dividing walls between all bedrooms and bathrooms are constructed with high quality bricks and they are not made of gypsum partitions.
- Fireplace – Each house is fitted with a feature central fireplace to heat the entire ground floor and to give the house more character.
- Stairs – Each step is fitted with timber treads whilst the banister is comprised of glass/metal and wooden hand rail.
- Bathrooms – Each house has 3 en-suite bathrooms, one for each bedroom and one spare toilet with wash hand basin in the living area at ground floor level. There are two bathrooms which have a bath and one which is fitted with shower facilities, all of which are finished with highest quality tiles/ceramics.
- Bedrooms – Each bedroom in the house is spacious enough to fit one double or two single beds comfortably. They are positioned within the house in such a way as to enjoy a spectacular view of the Pirin Mountains from their own private balcony.
- Kitchen – The kitchen is included in the price for the house but can be completed as per your requests during negotiations if purchase prior to fitting.
- Electrical installation – is made of a distribution board, fitted with energy saving lights, sockets and ON and OFF switches for the central heating/security lights.
The price shown is without VAT at 20% which can usually be claimed back.